March 24th 2013 - Atlanta GA
Team reports -
- Added Social / Email network identification icons to threaded message replies
- Added support for google live streaming updates.
- Added support for facebook live streaming updates.
- Updated the threading support in the Gmail connector so that threaded replied in an OGGflow workflow are never removed despite being sorted in the gMail interface.
- Added network / device identification for connector replies. This is used to differentiate an internal team member commenting on a workflow vs an user external to OGGflow who has replied via email or social network.
- The Facebook social feed management connector was updated with several additional sync options that allow a new OGGflow user group to sync all historic posts, comments and replies from their company pages that occurred before the Facebook connector was set-up within the OGGflow project.
- Added new cursor transitions so it is more clear what UI objects can be dragged vs clicked
- Improved Gmail / IMAP connector UI display of message header information
- OGGchat network database infrastructure routing upgrades
- Fixed a rare bug where agent chat would restart after the #bye command is issued
Currently Icoa engineering has 152 open enhancement / feature initiatives.
See you next week!
Interesting reading around the web;